WeChat is a mobile Android app for chatting with your friends and family, using a valid internet connection. Now you can download and use WeChat on your PC. You must be running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 for this to work. Here’s how to download WeChat for PC:
- Download the WeChat APK
- Download an Android Emulator – YouWave, Intel Appup or Bluestacks are all good ones but BlueStacks comes highly recommended.
- Install your choice of emulator onto your PC – simply double click on the file to launch the install procedure and follow the instructions
- Locate the WeChat APK you have already downloaded and open it using your emulator
- WeChat will now be installed directly to your PC
- Open up your emulator by double clicking on the icon
- Using the Search bar facility, type in “WeChat” and the emulator will search for it
- When it has located the app, click on it and install it. Try to save it directly to your desktop if you have the choice
HOW TO RUN WECHAT ON YOUR PC :
Running WeChat on your PC is a simple matter once you have installed it:
- Locate the WeChat file you installed in the last step. Hopefully it has successfully saved to your desktop. If not and you used BlueStacks, look in your Apps folder. Failing that use the Windows search facility to locate it
- You can send it to your desktop as a shortcut – right click on the file, select Send To and pick the Desktop option. This will make it easy for you to open the app later on
- Now, go to the app icon, double-click on it and WeChat will launch, ready for use.
If you already use WeChat on your Android mobile device simply sign in with your current login details.Sponsored Links
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe